Five years ago, we had a simple goal: to bridge the gap between academia and industry. An exclusive annual event was born that would unite industry experts and academic leaders alike. Why? We firmly believe that when great minds meet, magic happens.
Every single event had a distinct purpose, which created a fully immersive event for all attendees. Princeton, the home of the world-renowned physicist, Albert Einstein was chosen for it’s ____ environment. All details, from the venue to the cuisine and beyond was all from Princeton.
X=Experience gathers successful, intelligent, and remarkable people nationwide to the blissfully creative atmosphere of the Grounds for Sculpture. This is where ideas are cultivated and knowledge is shared about the ever-changing digital landscape we all find ourselves in. Speakers range from academics to business professionals, making this a truly unique event.
This year’s notable guest speakers include:
- Sheena S. Iyengar: S.T. Lee Professor of Business, Columbia Business School
- Erin Meyer: Author of The Culture Map, Insead Professor
- David Bell: Professor of Marketing at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- PJ Oleksak: SVP, Business Expansion FreshDirect
- Jeff Booth: President & CEO, Co-Founder, BuildDirect
- Tim Reis: Director, Performance Agencies
- Jon Harding: Global Chief Information Officer, Conair/Cuisinart Corporation
- Vishal Gaur: Emerson Professor of Manufacturing Management
We look forward to an action-packed 2 days filled to the brim with educational insights from engaging thought leaders. Here’s to another 5 years! (To find out more about our annual knowledge sharing event, X=Experience, click here.)
Stay ahead of your competitors this holiday season with our Holiday Readiness Resources! Use any of our innovative tools to get started.