Our Results-Driven Approach
- 18+ years of retail e-commerce marketing experience.
- 20,000+ hours of web and e-commerce development and migration expertise.
- Certified partners of MIVA, Shopify, and BigCommerce.
- Experts in Magento, WordPress, and Woocommerce.
Research and Growth-Driven Solutions
- Web development services powered by customer insights.
- Implementation of augmented reality.
- Proprietary framework for design, development, and quality assurance.
- Integrated SEO best practices as a part of all web development services.
- Four weeks of post-launch worry-free technical support.
- Dedicated team for your project.
- Platform training for all stakeholders.
Optimized Online Presence
- Branded and informational website development.
- E-Commerce implementation, platform migration, and data migration.
- User experience and site design upgrade.
- Website and e-commerce store maintenance and support.
- Core business system integration (e.g. CRM, ERP).
Featured Web Development Client
Burger’s Beef with ROI Resolved
Industry: Food and Beverage
Challenge: Update an antiquated website and establish more rigorous conversion tracking to boost ROI and gather stronger historical data.
Success: +34% OrdersRead More
I like that it “feels small”. I don’t ever have an issue getting ahold of anyone in general.
VP of Marketing
- 20,000+ hours of e-commerce development and migration expertise
- Clients located in 110+ countries
- Delivering exceptional results since 2005
Web Development Resources
A simplified approach to optimization would be:
- Build a frictionless UX: Simplify your site and make your workflow easier for your customers.
- Adopt SEO best practices: Be wary of the algorithm updates and keep your website up to date.
- Engage customers at every stage of the funnel: Sync your marketing channels like paid search, social media and email to engage users based on actions. Implementing automations for actions like an empty cart or newsletter sign-up is a good way to keep customers coming back to your website.
The main goal of optimization is to track visitors’ activity on your website and implement ways to convert them to paying customers. Tracking customer behavior through every stage of the purchase funnel is critical in driving e-commerce success.
All websites require upkeep, maintenance, and a periodic refresh to stay on pace with the ever-evolving user expectations. Before you make a migration decision, consider two important factors:
- Is your website stuck in the 2015s (or even worse?) This was the desktop era, user experience and page speed were considered fancy jargon. At that time, just having a functional e-commerce website was good enough.
- Do your business needs exceed the capabilities of your current website? This should be easy to identify. Check if you’re frequently investing in “fixes” to your website or if you are frustrated about snappy new features that your e-commerce platform (or developers) cannot implement.
Remember that it’s important to identify solutions that meet your current and future requirements. Every e-commerce platform has its unique pros and cons. If you need help, our team of experts are here to guide you through this decision-making process.
When looking at e-commerce platforms, it is important to look at features that you immediately need, and functionality that you might need in the future to scale your business. Think about your future business goals, your current tech capabilities, and your budgets. Every e-commerce platform has its own unique pros and cons. An ideal e-commerce platform will cover all your current requirements and can scale with your business.