A Marketer's Guide to
Understanding Generation Z
Fast Facts About Generation Z
- Born between the years 1997 and 2012
- What they value: diversity/inclusion, brand transparency, and sustainability
- Estimated purchasing power of $150B
- Top socials: Snapchat, TikTok, Instagram
Generation Z is shaking up the online shopping space, job market, and the world around us. It’s time marketers learn how to speak directly to Gen Z and to recognize the values that drive their purchases.
Understand the tenets of what differentiates Generation Z from the generations who came before — directly from NetElixir’s own resident Gen Zers! Learn how to speak to Gen Z in their voice and understand how they want brands to market to them.
During our live webinar, two of NetElixir’s own Gen Zers will share their perspectives on how marketers can better understand the most technologically savvy, diverse, and meme-loving generation yet. They’ll discuss:
- How Gen Z expects brands to communicate with them
- Which retail categories get the bigger share of Gen Z’s wallet
- What makes Gen Z a critically important customer demographic
- Overview of key differences between the generations, from Gen Z to Baby Boomers