A discussion between NetElixir and Google experts on the future of measurement and how to ensure proper tracking for your website.
Every day without Google Analytics 4 is a day of data lost! Starting July 1, 2023, Universal Analytics will no longer process or collect your data — that means your sales, website traffic, customer insights, and more will not be tracked.
Why Do You Need GA4?
- Cross-platform analytics tracked through event-based data (rather than session-based data) to track distinct user interactions
- Predictive analytics powered by Google’s machine learning algorithms for actionable insights
- Customer journey insights tracked across assets for a holistic view across your website and app
- Direct connections with media platforms to facilitate visitors taking action across your website
- Privacy controls to ensure your brand survives and thrives once third-party cookies deprecate this year