Key Holiday Trends
NetElixir Predicts a 7% YoY Growth This Holiday Season
Growth will be driven by:
- Customers’ desires to commemorate a happy season and give thoughtful gifts to loved ones.
- 2022 being the first “real” post-pandemic holiday season that will see customers spending more across categories, both in store and online.
- A longer holiday season that starts in September/October as brands offer attractive discounts to clear their inventories to make room for holiday stock.
Recap of 2021 Holiday Season
- For the first time in over a decade, Thanksgiving Day had the highest AOV out of Cyber 5 and Cyber Monday sales did not exceed Black Friday sales.
- Mobile commerce continues to garner a greater share of online searches and orders. Omicron variant of COVID-19 continued to disrupt shipping, inventory, and in store visits.
- We observed customers were waiting for the optimal deal and if sales were not up to their expectations, they did not make a purchase.
Last year we predicted a 6-7% increase in YoY sales. The actual 2021 holiday sales growth was 14.1%, according to the NRF.
What's New for Holiday '22 ?
Dive into the hottest trends across fashion, food, tech, gifting, and more with NetElixir’s latest ebook and learn how you can bring these trends to life for your business.
- Nov. 30: Cyber 5: Results. Insights. Trends. Live Webinar
- Dec. 1: Holiday Review With Our Partners at BWG
A Helping for Santa
Get freshly baked insights to help you prepare for the cookieless future!
Schedule Your Holiday Consultation
We know the day the Grinch’s heart grew three sizes — and you can grow your holiday sales by 3X with NetElixir’s expertise! Request a complimentary holiday consultation to learn about growth opportunities, competitor analysis, and more to spruce up your holiday strategy.
The perfect blend: join your consult with team NetElixir and get a complimentary coffee on us!