About CTP Funds
UPS customers may qualify for a subsidized license through the UPS Customer Technology Program (CTP). If approved and a CTP Approval Code is generated, customers can complete this form. Once complete, a NetElixir Search Consultant will reach out to the customer.
If a UPS customer does not qualify for the CTP Program, NetElixir still provides UPS customers with exclusive offers.
Solutions That Qualify for CTP
CTP Funding is available for for the following NetElixir products and services:
- Paid Search
- Shopping & Display
- Paid Social
The CTP Process
Assess the Customer’s Needs
- Submit prospect to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discuss solutions and evaluate growth potential with NetElixir.
- UPS positions NetElixir and CTP agreement to prospect.
- UPS introduces NetElixir to prospect.
Customer Places an Order
- Customer signs CTP and NetElixir agreement and receives CTP Approval Code from UPS
- NetElixir validates the CTP Approval Code with UPS and begins implementing services.
Vendor Applies the Subsidy
- NetElixir applies CTP subsidy to the customer’s invoices.
- UPS CTP subsidy will be split evenly across 6months of the NetElixir agreement term, or will be front-loaded if the subsidy amount exceeds 6 months worth of NetElixir billing.
UPS, the UPS brandmark, the color brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc. and are used with permission of the owner. All rights reserved.