NetElixir’s 2011 Fresh Ideas Workbook is making its debut in only six days at this year’s Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition in San Diego! The team at NetElixir is very excited for this year’s edition and wanted to give a sneak peak to what it has to offer!
With the fluctuating economy and the “Amazonification” over the Internet that is more than prevalent, it is obvious that these conditions have made it a struggle for any size online retailer to succeed today. NetElixir really tapped into this dilemma with this “practical idea-book” that was designed to help retailers of any size improve their online marketing programs and increase profit sales, especially in the most prominent time of the year for sales- the holiday season.
Here is the first of the practical online marketing tips from the workbook being released –
Your Holiday Advertising Checklist for 2011:
- Define measurable marketing goals and have a strategy in place.
- Establish KPI’s and checkpoints to measure progress.
- Use Channel Efficiency Dashboard to track performance.
- Maintain flexible campaign management processes that enable you to tap new opportunities.
- Plan marketing spend allocation based on consumer buying patterns around the holidays.
This is just one of the 10 or more tips given in the 2011 Fresh Ideas Workbook. Be sure to stay tuned for we will be revealing more in the days to come before the Internet Retailers Conference & Exhibition next week!
If you’re going to be attending the IRCE, be sure to stop by and meet the NetElixir team at Booth #909!