Think it’s too early to plan for the holiday season already? Think again. Holiday shopping season kicks off November 1st and tapers off just before Christmas on December 23rd. If you want to make the most of your online sales, it’s time to start thinking about how to plan your social media program.
Are You Socially Transformed?
The market has changed, with consumers responding much more to peer conversations than a hard sell tactic. It is important to know exactly what your customer thinks and what they are saying. Consumers are looking to social media sites much more than corporate sites so ask yourself these questions:
- Are my customers talking about my brand?
- Why are my customers talking about my brand?
- Who are they talking to about my brand?
- What are they saying about my brand?
- What are we doing about the above?
Building Your Integrated Social Media Program
Now that you’ve answered these questions, you can begin to craft your social media program. Here is a 5 step approach:
- Evaluate: Evaluate your current online and offline marketing activities and define specific KPIs for your Social Media Campaign.
- Implement: Implement Social Media activities from where you know you can readily extract data, analyze it and draw insights.
- Analyze: Analyze data and measure it against your KPIs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Optimize: Use insights drawn from the campaigns to optimize your current online marketing programs.
- Further Engage: Try new programs based on the collected data to further engage your audience across Social Media platforms.
To learn how NetElixir can improve your social media and search marketing efforts, visit us here.