Expanded Mobile Results, Wikipedia Traffic Down – #ThisWeekInSEO
This week, August 17 – 21, 2015, was all about organic search in the world of SEO. Find out the latest news and everything else you need to know that happened #ThisWeekInSEO in our weekly video, led by our Global SEO Head, Shawn Swaim!
Watch this week’s video and find out:
Mobile Organic Search:
- If this week’s changes are a continuation of Mobilegeddon
- The importance of having a clean site navigation and site build
- Why these updates are happening in the first place
Wikipedia Losing Traffic:
- How we learned Wikipedia is losing traffic from organic search
- How Wikipedia was previously ranking on the SERP
- What can we learn from Wikipedia to apply elsewhere on the web
If you want to learn more about how you can improve your SEO, request your free SEO Analysis with one of our SEO experts today!